Monday, July 24, 2017

Why I am starting a blog.

Hi, so for the past few years, I’ve been debating if I should share my story, thru a book? a diary? a blog? Well, today I decided blog.

So 2 years ago my mom sold our very large house and moved us all into the rv.. now, a rv is quite small, ours is 38 feet long and just over 6 foot wide. So imagine putting 6 kids, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one adult into that small of a space, for extended periods of time… you get the picture? We went from 4 and a half bathrooms to one! For seven people. So as you can imagine things are a bit hectic.

Since then, my 2 older brothers have both moved out, our 2 dogs were adopted by other families, and we’ve gained a fifth cat.

And everywhere I go I get asked “how do you live like that?” “Where does everyone sleep?” “Why are you traveling?” “Where have you been?” And honestly, it’s a bit too much to explain in a single conversation.

So I’ve started this blog, I don’t know how often I’ll update, but I will be posting stories from past events and adventures, alongside current adventures. With some other posts thrown in, cause honestly I’m not sure what I’m going to blog about.

So that’s all for now, but I hope you stick around to read about my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment